258 Cambrai Street, Belfast, County Antrim BT13 3XA.
There are 27 Apartments which are all equipped with bio feed heating – independently controlled.
A number of these Apartments are
fitted for wheelchair access.
Facilities within the complex include:
• Common room
• Laundry facility
• Warden’s office
• Communal kitchen
Each Apartment includes:
• A living room/dinette
• A bathroom, w/c and hotpress
• A fitted working kitchen
• A bedroom (most with built-in wardrobe)
• A tenant/warden intercom link
• Disabled apartments are supplied with cookers and
• Local shops and Post Office nearby
• Taxi service available via request
• Bus stops close to scheme
• Nearest Hospital is the Mater Hospital
• Nearest Doctors Surgery is Ballygomartin Group
• Places of Worship within the vicinity- Presbyterian,
Catholic, Methodist and Church of Ireland Churches
Activities & Services at the Scheme
Cambrai Court invites its tenants to a range of events
held within the Scheme:
• Coffee mornings
• Arts and crafts
• Day trips
• Christmas dinners
• Fruit delivery
• And many more!
In the best interest of health and safety the Association
employs a set of house rules:
• Domestic pets are not permitted in the apartments
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is not permitted in
the common room or corridors however tenants are
free to do so in their own apartments providing it is
not causing disturbance to their neighbours.